The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge emerged as the coolest smartphone when launched in 2016. Its dynamic and curved-screen persona attracted the buyers instantly. In 2018, the S7 Edge still proves to be a great purchasing option owing to its exclusive features.
Samsung has also come up with Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S9 versions, based on the S7. Therefore, if you are looking to buy a premium Samsung model, S7 Edge can be a reasonable choice.
However, before buying the S7 Edge, take a look at this comprehensive review.
Reviewing the S7 Edge – Pros & Cons
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge comes with a micro SD card expansion facility. It can accommodate micro SD cards having storage space of 200 GB.
- This device can be dipped in water without any worry. It comes with IP68 dust/water resistance; meaning, you can dip it to about 1.5 meters and keep it there for as long as 30 minutes.
- It catches light in every possible angle and showcases a slim and sleek aluminium frame with slightly curved edges. Out of all the 4 smartphones to get this design, Samsung S7 Edge has the best implementation.
- The device boasts a Super AMOLED “always on” display quality having a screen resolution of 1440×2560 pixels.
- This model does not trouble users with smudged fingerprints. Its glass casing easily reduces the user’s handling difficulties.
- S7 Edge’s optically stabilized 12MP camera has proved successful amongst its users. It captures detailed, non-intrusive images that are well-balanced and spot-on. Shoot great videos in slow-motion at 720p quality. Users have claimed it to possess the best camera features to date.
- One of the biggest considerations to buy this model is its 3600 mAh battery. This provides users with an Internet usage time of 16 hours.
- This model boasts a UHD 4K video recording capability having a resolution of 3840 x 2160 @30fps.
- Samsung has designed this model with a water cooling system. It does not become warm at an alarming rate, unlike other smartphones.
While checking the Samsung S7 Edge offers from multiple sellers, you will come across its five colour variants: Black Onyx, Titanium shades, Gold Platinum, Coral Blue, and Pink Gold.
- Users have reported its speakers to have low output, and the fingerprint sensor becomes a bit slow with times.
- The internal storage space for this phone is limited to 32 GB only.
- Users also do not recommend its Adaptive Storage feature. It has the TouchWiz that takes up about 7 GB phone space. Moreover, you cannot transfer your data to any external storage space.
These negatives are negligible when compared to its pros.
Presently, the S7 Edge price comes to be around Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000 which can prove heavy on your pockets. However, there is a solution to reduce your concerns. You can purchase the product and divide the amount into an easy and flexible EMIs.
Purchasing the S7 Edge on EMI, especially with the help of Bajaj Finserv will let you enjoy some exclusive features and advantages. Moreover, the ample S7 Edge offers and discounts on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network makes it a gadget worth purchasing.
You can buy the S7 Edge easily by breaking down the price into monthly instalments with your EMI Network Card. Convert your purchase to No Cost EMIs when you shop and pay only the price of the device in the form of EMIs without any interest.
The EMI Network lets you shop online or offline from over 60,000 stores spread across 1,300+ cities. Bring home this device by repaying the amount over a convenient tenor ranging from 3 to 24 months.
Opt for the EMI Network Card to complete your purchase. Approach a store representative and submit some basic documents like your KYC details and a cancelled cheque to avail in-store financing if you don’t have an EMI Card.
Hence, buying the S7 Edge on EMI is a viable decision for you this year. This model provides an enhanced smartphone experience to its users. Although it has a larger screen compared to S6 Edge, it’s quite comfortable in hand. The device is narrower and lighter; you can stretch your thumb from one corner to the other conveniently.
Coming from such a premium brand, this model has occupied a stable market position in the past two years. It gets good recommendations from existing users as it has addressed all the technical issues found with the Galaxy S6 successfully.